For Sale ! New in. BSA s10/b 1936 saloon / SOLD
- here we have a lovely little beginners car, a 1936 BSA s10/b saloon, she appears to have been restored at some point, maybe 20 years ago.
- she is barn fresh!
on arrival we checked her over and she appears very solid, there are some blisters and small amounts of rust but overall a very good little motorcar.
- the reupholstered seats are in great condition so are the carpets, the edges of the headliner may need a little tinkering.
- we removed dissy cap and cleaned the points and terminals of the cap, charged the battery up, put two gallon of fuel in the tank and she started first touch of the start button.
- we then blew the tyres up, (near side front may have slow puncture)
- and off we went for a little drive, we covered about 3 miles without a problem ( not lands end to john o groats I know)
- the preselect gearbox is perfect and does everything it should.
- we are asking £6750 which I think is a very reasonable price for a driveable prewar automobile.